*Hi All,*
*Looking for  US IT Recruiter in Hyderabad/Secunderabad Location*
*Kindly send us updated resume to : rea...@sricominc.com*

Position : *US IT Recruiter*
Location : *Hyderabad/Secunderabad*
Position Type : *Full Time in our office at Hyderabad*

*EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 1 to 3 YR'S*
* *
*Skills:*
•         Looking for  IT recruiters to support our US night-time
operations.
•         Candidate who are well versed in dealing with US Citizens, GC,
 H1B and EAD holders
•         Candidates need to be experienced and fast in searching & short
listing candidates for high-volume requirements from end-clients.
•         Ability to communicate clearly with candidates & to explain the
job requirements.
•         Basic understanding of Tax Term calculations.(i.e C2C, W2 & 1099)
Ability to negotiate pay rates aggressively with candidates.
•         Ability to form a database or pipeline of good candidates for
repetitive volume requirements.
•         Looking for aggressive recruiters who can submit in volume, while
keeping quality in mind.
•         Expert experience needed in working with various Job Boards.
•          Minimum Bachelors  Degree  with Certification in Computers
preferred, but Certification not  must.
•         We offer excellent Salary, incentives & a great opportunity for
career growth.

*If interested please revert with your updated CV along with Below Details.*

*Full Legal Name :*
*Contact Number :*
*Location :*
*Years of experience in to US IT Staffing :*
*Current CTC :*
*Expected CTC :*
*Best Time to Call :*
*Available status :*