Hi There,

This is *Shanmuga Karthik* from *Ness Technologies* (www.ness.com).

Please let me know if you have any one available for this position

*Role: Data Modeler*

*Duration: 3 months Plus contract and Extendable*

*Location: Canonsburg PA*

We are looking for Data Modeler with min 2-3 years of experience on
Microstrategy Reporting tool for our own project at Canonsburg, PA location.

*Job Summary:*

•            Understand logical data modeling and convert logical data
model to physical data model.

•            Understand the application and provide assistance to ETL
designers to build an efficient process.

•            Build, maintain and enhance to all library packages/functions
in PL/SQL to support application process.

•            Manage Security - User and role management.

•            Analyze existing process/application, indentify bottlenecks
and suggest improvements / process tuning and SQL tuning to eliminate
performance bottle necks.

•            Monitor performance, analyze AWR identify top SQLs and
continuously improve the system.

•            Manage and maintain all schema objects and promote to various
environments.

•            Maintain source code for all database objects using SVN.

•            Package database deployment scripts based on release document
and handle deployment errors if any during release.

•            Support implemented BI solutions (MicroStrategy reporting),
Actimize Surveillance Models and ETL (Informatica) batch process.

•            Need min 10-12 years of experience on Data modeling required.

--

*Thanks,*

* *

*Karthik SVVS**. **Senior Executive** - **Recruitment***

Ness Software Engineering Services

160 Technology Drive Canonsburg PA 15317

Office: (724) 514-3406 | Fax: (408) 792-8094

shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com | www.ness.com