Hi

We at Aurionpro Inc are presently seeking *CITRIX System Engineer* job
position based in *Philadelphia, Pennsylvania*; this is an 3 Months
Contract position with our client.

If this opportunity interests you, I urge you to email me your updated
resume in word-format with your phone number and the best time to call you.

Please find the job description below, feel free to call me or email me if
you have any further questions.

*Position:  CITRIX System Engineer*

*Duration: 3 Month contract*

*Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania*

*Job Description:*

·         Individual must have 5- 10 years of engineering experience in the
design and configuration of Citrix systems

·         Microsoft Infrastructure – Windows 2k, Windows 2k3, Windows 2k8 &
2k8R2

·         Excellent troubleshooting skills required.

·         Individual must have excellent interpersonal skills and must work
well with peers and customers.

·         Excellent verbal and writing skills are required.

·         Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience

·         Experience is required in designing XenApp 5.0 systems as well as
experience in the migration of groups of users from XenApp 5.0 to XenApp
6.5.

·         Individual must be proficient in publishing Citrix applications,
configuring global groups and policies.

·         Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio

·         Individual must be willing to be available to work some overtime
and weekends to support critical project..

Regards,

*Vignesh* - Sr. Talent Acquisition, Aurionpro
Phone: 408-754-6161 Cell: 724-740-4434 e mail:
vignesh.renikun...@aurionpro.com