Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

*Note : *This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

*Solutions Architect Hightstown,NJ6 month contract + ext (up to 18 months)*

*Must-haves*
This candidate must have an excellent analytical thinking ability and an
even better ability to communicate this to the teams.

5-8 years’ experience as Infrastructure Architect
Solutions Architecture & Design (specifically architecting data center
moves while taking the application into consideration)
Excellent fundamental knowledge of virtualization, network, server,
storage, firewall, load balancing, database.
Experience in a Windows/Unix or both.
Extensive knowledge of Middleware and Database technologies.
Previous experience in an enterprise level environment.

*Plusses *
Working for a services company would be ideal but not mandatory.
Data Center Enterprise Experience

*Role *This candidate will be the highest level technology expert on the
project team for the Data center move. This Solutions Architect will be
partnering with BA's, SA's and engineers to gather insight, requirements
and reviews in order to create the best possible migration plan to execute
on the weekend migrations. This resource will not, and should not be
someone who is a one-sided thinker. This person should be able to see the
big picture and understand how the different technologies and technology
groups will impact each other during this migration. Their primary role
will be to evaluate and understand what exactly will be needed to execute
the successful move with the least amount of error possible.