Hi,

How are you doing?

Please go through the following job description, if interested send me your
updated profile ASAP

Title : HP OVO Consultant

Location: Orlando, FL

Duration :6months
Description

We are looking for highly technical HP OVO administrator/ consultant with
experience in implementing and managing large multi-tenant enterprise HP
OVO monitoring infrastructure. Candidate will be expected to liaison with
Infrastructure architects and make design recommendations.

Key responsibilities include

1.       Implement new HP OVO monitoring infrastructure to monitor 20,000+
servers, Storage and applications

2.       Review existing Tivoli monitoring policies and write equivalent
OVO policies

3.       Business requirement gathering and solution design

4.       Load testing and Analysis

5.       Design OPCMSG and SNMP trap based monitoring

6.       Establish OMi Event correlation with plug-ins from various
monitoring tool such as Zabbix, Tivoli.

7.       Make best practice recommendations

8.       Solution Design and Documentation

9.       Identify and distribute technical tasks and quality control

10.   Create Runbook for operations support
Required Skills

1.       Strong working knowledge with *HP OVO (OM8 & 9) and OMi.*

2.       Understanding of *PERL and SHELL scripts*

3.       Experience in Setting up new *HP OVO* environment and migration
experience from other monitoring tool to OVO

4.       Working experience *with ITSM/ CMDB integration and other API*

5.       Working knowledge of *TCP/IP, network topology and troubleshooting*
.

6.       Basic knowledge *of LDAP including Windows Active Directory.*

*7.       **OS knowledge: Solaris, AIX, RHEL and Windows*

*8.       **Strong knowledge and experience of SNMP  *

9.       Understanding of Tivoli Monitoring policies.
Experience & Education

·         Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (or equivalent) from
an accredited University

·         7+ years of experience in core HP OVO infrastructure management

·         At least one new HP OVO environment setup or migration experience

·         At least 2 years of experience as UNIX Systems administrator.

*Thanks,**Preethi*

*1901 North Roselle Road, Suite: 800,**Schaumburg, IL 60195*

*Direct:617-391-8553*

*Fax: 847 890 6394Email Id: **pree...@palniinc.com <pree...@palniinc.com>*

*YIM:ravula.preethi*

*www.palniinc.com* <http://www.palniinc.com/>

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret
any inconvenience*

*   Save Paper… Save Trees…*

*Please Let's Go Green…..think before you print!*