*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<recruite...@metmox.com>*

Position: Sr. Frontend Developer
Location: NYC, N10001
Duration: 6+ months
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Have 5+ years of experience architecting and designing consumer focused
based enterprise web applications
* Strong knowledge of Java front-end technologies and frameworks
* Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS/Javascript, especially across all
* Strong experiencing developing front end experiences across all devices
especially mobile devices
* Strong experience developing front end interfaces in a services oriented
architecture
* Excellent working knowledge of: o Front end application frameworks (e.g.
backbone.js) o JQuery & JavaScript o HTML & CSS development (HTML5 and CSS3
preferred) o SASS experience o CSS Media Queries
* Strong experience with UI data integration patterns, particularly AJAX
and REST (JSON)
* Solid Knowledge of HTML; HTML5, XHTML, HTML various modes and
specifications, cross browser compatibility caveats, support and testing.
* Knowledge of various HTML/HTML5 frameworks
* Solid Knowledge of Web Styling using CSS3/CSS including knowledge of CSS
frameworks e.g. SASS, LESS
* Solid Knowledge of Client Side Web programming using JavaScript and
Javascript MV* frameworks including - jQuery, jQueryUI, jQuery Mobile. -
Experience in building jQuery Extensions is a plus - MV* Libraries and
frameworks: AngularJS, Ember-JS, Sencha/Sencha-Touch, KendoUI, Backbone,
Spine, etc.
* Browser Testing and Debugging Tools: e.g. Charles, FireBug,
WebKit/Chrome/FireFox Developer, Extensions etc.
* Javascript Unit Testing and Frameworks: e.g. qUnit, jqUnit, JsUnit
* Performance testing and tuning of web application: performance analysis
tools e.g. ySlow and PageSpeed
* Be able to do hands on development to build out development prototypes
and reference applications
* Experience with agile and scrum methodologies
* Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
* e-Commerce development (Content and Catalog Management, Search, Shopping
Cart, Wish List, Checkout)
* Familiar with development in conjunction with an enterprise CDN (Akamai)
* Be a self-starter that is outcome driven
* Able to take the lead and display initiative
* Experience with mobile web app development frameworks, wrappers and build
systems: e.g PhoneGap and AppCelerator
* Experience in developing enterprise grade mobile application front end is
a big plus. Android and iOS development experience is a plus

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Call:  408-372-5562

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*