Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

Position   : Sr. PeopleSoft Application Developer
Location  : St. Louis, MO
End Date : 12 + month assignment
Start ASAP - Rate needs to be $50/hr on C2C or so -!!.

*Job Responsibilities :-*
Analyze, design, code, test, debug, document, and maintain programs Prepare
detailed software specifications and test plans Provide quality
assurance reviews
.

*Job Requirements :-*
Ability to code in SQR
Ability to create PeopleSoft objects in application designer

*Example:-*
Pages
component interface
PeopleCode
app engines

*3+ YEARS US-BASED Experience*
Five or more years experience in software development and support in web
environments
Knowledge of financial services industry a plus
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to work in a team environment and/or as an individual contributor,
as required