Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Please look at the below requirement and send  suitable profiles to my mail
id prasha...@t3incorp.com or you can reach me at 718-360-5826.

 *title: QA Test Lead*

*Location: Buffalo NY*

*Duration: 1 year*

*Visa status: EAD,GC and Citizens*

*Mode of Interview:  face to face really preferred*

This role will be for a Test Manager who receives requirements, reviews
reqs and sends details off to offshore QA¿s who complete the testing. They
just started utilizing Quality Center v11 for their automated testing
software in India. The offshore team consists of 50 employees who this
person will be working with at various times. They will not be doing the
hands on testing but the management and prioritization of those who
complete the testing for projects.

*Project: *

This project is for the AML (Anti-Money Laundering) regulation so Banking
experience is a MUST.

 Successful candidate may work on global banking infrastructure update
project

*Must Have Knowledge:*

Estimating test cases and testing from how to align resources to complete
work.

 Lead calls with offshore teams in India  Test knowledge through the
lifecycle and being able to stay involved.

*Thanks & Regards *

*--------------------*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]* <http://t3incorp.com/>

*Prashanth*

*Technical Recruiter TT Technologies, Inc Ph:  718-360-5826| Fax:
212-658-9460 E Mail: **prasha...@t3incorp.com* <prasha...@t3incorp.com>*
|Gmail: **prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com* <prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com>

*E-Verified Employer *

*[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]*

*T3 Incorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics we help our clients,
employees & partners compete and win!