Hello associates,

Hope you are doing great.

Please look at the below requirement and send me suitable profiles to my
mail id prasha...@t3incorp.com or you can reach me at 718-360-5826.

*Title: BI Developer*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 12 months contract*

*Visa status: ead,gc,citizens*

*Interview mode: phone then f2f*

*Required Technical Skills: *
Must have:
* Hands on experience delivering high performing Reporting solutions,
Dynamic Dashboards and Scorecards
* Strong experience in IBM Cognos BI Suite including use of Framework
Modeling, Active Reports, Report Studio, Query Studio
* Hands on experience in dimensional modeling techniques
* Expert level SQL skills against RDBMS such as ORACLE, DB2, SQL Server
* Cognos upgrade experience.
* Strong Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse foundation
* Business facing experience

*Work Experience: ** 7+ years of strong experience in DW and BI environments
* 8+ years of strong designing and building Business Intelligence solutions
using IBM Cognos BI Suite
*
*Participate in creating Detail Cognos technical documents based on Cognos
Architecture and Functional requirement specifications (FRS)/ System Use
Cases(SUC) ** Implement reports and model based on Detail technical design
documents and Architecture.
* Ability to work and effectively communicate with both the business and
technical experts
* Participate in code reviews and use Clear Case to ensure weekly builds
occur.
* Use clear quest to complete assigned task
* Participate and assist in development of deployment and release documents

*Competencies:*
* Clear, logical, and effective verbal/written communication skills.
* Clearly demonstrated sense of urgency and bias for action.
* Ability to work well under pressure and independently.
* Ability to forge strong working relationships at senior levels.
* Demonstrated ability to interpret technical material.
* Takes ownership of problems and develops sound solutions.
* Demonstrates sound analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues
that are not readily defined and/or conflict with available information.
Has the ability to reach sound decisions quickly.
* Able to fully research business situation, identify areas of concern and
present solution.
* Has a solid working knowledge of capabilities and direction of
technology, coupled with an in-depth knowledge of the technology required
and the needs of the business environment necessary to support assigned
projects.

Database Platforms

DB2

Yes

1

Intermediate

Within 5 Years

2 - 4 Years

Database Platforms

Oracle

Yes

1

Expert

Currently Using

6 + Years

Development Tools

Cognos

Yes

1

Expert

Currently Using

6 + Years

Programming Languages

HTML

Yes

1

Expert

Currently Using

4 - 6 Years

Programming Languages

PL/SQL

Yes

1

Expert

Currently Using

6 + Years

Programming Languages

Unix Shell Scripting

Yes

1

Intermediate

Within 2 Years

2 - 4 Years

*Thanks & Regards *

*--------------------*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]* <http://t3incorp.com/>

*Prashanth*

*Technical Recruiter TT Technologies, Inc Ph:  718-360-5826| Fax:
212-658-9460 E Mail: **prasha...@t3incorp.com* <prasha...@t3incorp.com>*
|Gmail: **prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com* <prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com>

*E-Verified Employer *

*[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]*

*T3 Incorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics we help our clients,
employees & partners compete and win!