Hi Partners,

Thank you for sending me excellent profiles of Java Developers. Again, we
have another opportunity in St. Louis, MO and looking for Oracle Enterprise
Architect. Please let me know if you have any suitable profile.

*Job Title:       Enterprise Architect (Oracle)*

*Work Location: St. Louis, MODuration:           Long Term**Rate:
            DoE*

*Job Description: *

·         Experience as Enterprise Architect.

·         Clear understanding of Web services approach including Web
service protocols such as SOAP and REST.

·         Experience in middleware, messaging and EAI technologies, such as
JMS, EDN, EJB, JNDI, RMI, CORBA.

·         Experience in Oracle SOA Suite(Mediator, BPEL process, Human
Interaction, Business Rules and various adapters)

·         Strong Development experience or background

·         Very strong communication skills. Ability to interface and
communicate with all levels of management and internal and external
customers.

·         Offshore Coordination experience will be good to have.

·         Expertise in analyzing Business and Development Specifications,
Use Cases, and Detail Design to develop requirement gathering, analyzing
the business process, conducting Feasibility studies, Document generation
and conducting sessions.

·         Experience working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and
have the Ability to multi-task

*Note - Please note that we are working with implementation partner of the
client.* Please let me know if you have any suitable candidate

Best Regards,

*Alex*

Qaaws Inc

a...@qaawsinc.com