*Hello,This is Kavi Johnson, Technical Recruiter from CAT Technology
Inc.  We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the
job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on k...@catstaffing-us.com <k...@catstaffing-us.com> or call me on
201-257-5081*162. We will be providing immediate feedback or response to
your Resume.*

*Build & Release EngineerAtlanta, GA2-3 years contractClient: Panasonic *

*Details:*
A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group  is searching for a
"RTC/Jazz"  (IBM: Rational Team Concert) Developer for a "build and
release" process at their location in Peachtree City (about 30 minutes
south of downtown Atlanta).  This is a long-term contract of 2-3 years and
client will consider a 4-day work week.
THIS IS A BUILD/RELEASE DEVELOPER ROLE.  Must have recent build/release
exp, not interested in a functional person/project manager type or an
administrator candidate.

*MUST HAVE SKILLS:*
2+ years of Build/Release Engineer with Java and *IBM RTC  (Rational Team
Concert).  JAZZ* platform.
Java is a requirement as it relates to build/release. Candidate needs to
know how to build Java enterprise applications using Ant.
MUST have experience with UNIX

Thanks,
*Kavi* Johnson | Technical Recruiter
*CAT* Technology Inc.