Hello Partners,

We are looking for *DB2** Administrator - OS/390* for one of our
client at *Georgetown,
KY*. Please let me know your interest.

*DB2** Administrator - OS/390*

*Location: Georgetown, KY*

*Duration: 13+ Months*

*Role Description*: Setup and administration of mainframe *OS/390 system*,
disk (DASD) allocation, and security administration

*Desired Experience*: 5.00 yrs.

*General Description* : DB2 Systems Programmer who is fluent in DB2
Installation, implementation, migration between DB2 versions,
implementation of New Function mode, and problem resolution processes, and
provides 24x7 support in a largely batch processing environment across
eight production LPARs. This person will also provide technical support to
Application Developers in three geographical locations. Individual will
also have installation and support requirements for IMS and associated IMS
and DB2 Tools.

*Requirements/Must Have* : Working knowledge of at least 5 years on the
following products: > IBM DB2 Version 10, with New Function Mode >IBM DB2
Tools (SQL Analyzer, Log Analysis, SQL Performance Monitor, DB2
Administration Tool) > IBM Tools (Debug Tool, Fault Analyzer, File Manager,
Application Performance Analyzer) >IMS >z/OS, *ISPF, TSO, JCL >DFSMS
>OEM*Products (*CA
Jobtrac, Endevor, OpsMVS)*

*Skills & Qualification* : >DB2 v10 programming knowledge and experience -
minimum of 5 years >DB2 upgrade experience from one version to another >
DB2 implementation of New Function Mode > IMS support - performance,
troubleshooting, application support experience, installation, and
maintenance. > RacF security experience including generating SOX reports
>Endeavor support and troubleshooting skills. > IMS support - performance,
troubleshooting and application support experience > RacF security
experience including generating SOX reports >Endeavor support and
troubleshooting skills.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D: 206-497-5925, 206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.