Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
Please reply at
*dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com*<dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com>

*Jr  Peoplesoft Financial  technical developerPortland, Mainelong term
project*

*Job Description:Perform analysis, design and development for PeopleSoft
Financial system projects as directed for projects that have been approved
and are being managed by our Project Management Office.*

*Successful Candidate will be able to perform all levels of coding, Unit
Testing and assist QA and other developers in the different phases of the
System Development Life Cylce (SDLC).*

*Candidate needs to be a self-starter, highly motivated with clear written
and verbal communication.*

*Required Skills:Proficient with PeopleSoft Accounts Receivables & Billing
8.8 or higher Strong knowledge of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Expense
version 8.8 or higher Proficient with Unix ScriptsProficient with
SQRProficient with PLSQL *

*Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.*