Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Kindly have a look below job description, and do let me know your interest
in this opportunity.

Title:                     Build n Release Engineer

Location:            Englewood Cliff, NJ and LA, CA

Duration:            5 Years

•              Build and Release Automation

•              Operations Support – L1, L2 and L3

•              Strategic – Continuous Improvements

•              Ticket resolution, Support and maintenance

•              Knowledge Transfer

*Skill Matrix: (Please fill the skill Matrix) *

Proficiency with automated build tools

Knowledge of AnthillPro, BuildForge, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.

Expert

Proficiency with automated deploy tools

Knowledge of AnthillPro, uDeploy, Puppet, Chef, etc.

Expert

Operating System & Core Architecture.

Perl, Shell Script, Windows DOS batch script, awk, etc.

Scripting and ability to write resuable routines (Batch Jobs, Shell
Scripts, etc.)

Nant, PowerShell, VBScript, Perl, Bash, PythonWeb Server, App Server, Data
Layer, Metadata Layer, OS Layer, Network Layer, Security Layer, & Internet
layer

Expert

Knowledge of build engines

MSBuild, Maven, Ant, Visual Studio, etc

Continuous Integration

Knowledge of the modern integrated software development lifecycle

Expert

Web Servers
    - Installation
    - Designing multi-site hosting environment
    - Scripting

JBOSS, IIS / .NET, Weblogic, Websphere, Resin, Tomcat, TIBCO

Repository Structures

Knowledge of ClearCase, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git,
Subversion

Expert

Change Management

JIRA, Confluence, ClearQuest, etc

Expert

Agile Development

Various tools available in Windows and linux environment

Automated QA Testing

Knowledge of HP Quality Center, LoadRunner, etc.

Automated Unit Testing

Knowledge of nUnit, jUnit, etc.

Open Source Software

Exposure to open source development tools

Awareness

Software Development

LAMP,C#, .NET, J2EE

Awareness

Database ( Traditional and Open-source DB)

Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL,

Awareness

Software development framework

AWSTATS, Webtrends, Omniture

Competent

Software Architecture

Knowledge of iRise

Competent

Software Analysis Measurement

Knowledge of CAST

Competent

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*