Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Kindly have a look below job description, and do let me know your available
consultants interest in this opportunity.

Title:               SOA Developer
Location:        Columbus ,Indiana

*Job Description:*
Role Description / Main Responsibilities
§ Advanced knowledge and experience building services using the Oracle SOA
Suite products (specially OSB, Mediator, BPEL, Rules and WSL), capable of
producing unit test and integration test plans, assisting the designer in
activities such as creation of release bundles, release notes,
configuration specs, and deployments, able to produce low level design and
programming notes. Understands SOA development lifecycle specially using
the SOA Suite 11g technology stack.

*Required skills*
*§*
* At least 4 years experience in SOA projects **§*
* Minimum of 3 years experience with SOA Suite 10g projects (and at least 1
year with 11g) **§*

* Oracle SOA Suite (11g): o BPEL o Mediator o WSM o Business Rules o
Worklist Application **§*

* Oracle Service Bus 11g o Business Service Creation o Proxy Service
Creation o Transformations using XQuery o Enforcement of security using WSM
**§*
* JDeveloper **§*
* Web Services **§*
* Java **§*
* XML **§*
* SOAPUI **§** Hudson*

*Optional Skills*
*§*
* Oracle BPA Suite (ARIS) **§*
* Oracle Web Services Manager **§*
* Oracle Service Registry **§*
* Toplink **§*
* WSDL, WSIF **§*
* Oracle Middleware Components: **§*
* BI Suite, BAM, IDM Suite, Enterprise 2.0, BPM Suite, ECM, iAS, Weblogic
Server Suite **§*
* Oracle Workflow **§** UNIX, C, C++*

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email: *
*je...@gtssminds.com* <je...@gtssminds.com>*, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*