Hi

Hope you are doing well.

Kindly have a look below job description, and do let me know your available
consultants interest in this opportunity.

Designation:              WebMethods Lead

Location:                    Phoenix, AZ

*Skill set:*

• 4 years hands on development experience on webMethods 7.x and 8.x version
in application and partner integration

• Expertise in Integration Server, Broker, Modeler/Designer Developer, SAP
Adapter, JDBC Adapter, Flat File Adapter, Web Services, Database Adapters
(Oracle, SQL)

• Required skill – development and/or support experience with webMethods
integrating SAP using SAP Adapter (BAPI/IDOC)

• Required skill - webMethods Software Administration - patching,
installation, configuration

• Troubleshooting of webMethods components such as EAI, B2B and BAM
(Optimize)

• Optimize for Infrastructure/Process, and Trading Networks is good to have

• Knowledge on High Availability enablement in webMethods, Clustering of
IS, MWS, and SAP Adapters and MQ

• Knowledge on WebMethods, JAVA and J2EE technologies, implementation
knowledge in EAI, webMethods 6.x, webMethods 7.x.

• Installation & configuration of Integration servers, Broker servers, MWS
and Optimize

• Database – Oracle 10G /11G

• UNIX scripting

*Responsibility:*

• Responsible for coordination between client and offshore team for
webMethods tasks

• Responsible for handling webMethods incidents and tracking them to
closure

• Responsible for code optimization, tickets analysis, proactive fixes of
webMethods solution

• Generate regular reports on health and performance of applications
mentioned in Scope of Work

• Provide detailed analysis on the reasons for the rise in the volume of
tickets and recommend solutions

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*