The candidate will need to do an in-person interview and the contract is
initially 1-year!!

Hello ,

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

*Position:*        Senior Treasury Business Analyst

*Duration:*     1-year contract with likely extension

*Location:*       Washington, DC

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

Job Description

The person we are looking for will provide Business Analysis support for a
number of applications and tools including trading platforms (such as
Bloomberg)/trade capture applications (such as Summit), liquidity
management tools, portfolio accounting systems, and data
warehouses/repositories and will work closely with multiple Treasury
business teams.

This person is expected to perform the following functions:

•         Interface with the business clients to understand business needs
and requirements, and to help develop and maintain the client relationships.

•         Identify business and functional requirements by working with
application end-users, and lead the collection, analysis, documentation and
coordination of those requirements.

•         Craft business cases to evaluate the feasibility of technology
initiatives.

•         Build and maintain a repository of functional, system integration
and user acceptance test cases working closely with business users and
application developers

•         Collaborate with IT professionals and vendors to determine if
solutions currently exist (internally or externally) or whether new
solutions are feasible to meet business requirements.

•         Design and execute test cases for application development and
implementation projects.

•         Provide overall support to ensure the successful design, testing
and implementation of applications that support the various business lines.

•         Document and manage issues and actions for IT applications and
projects.

•         Evaluate applications and IT environments and analyze gaps
between current and desired states.  Proposed recommendations based on
industry best practices.

•         Document business and IT processes and workflows.

•         Participate in the evaluation of new products or initiatives to
determine the technology support required.

Competencies

The Treasury develops, operates and maintains mission critical financial
applications.

The person will work with a number of applications and tools including
trading platforms/trade capture applications, liquidity, portfolio
accounting systems, and data warehouses/repositories.

The person should demonstrate an understanding of the needs of these types
of applications as well as possess the ability to quickly learn new
applications.

We are looking for an individual with strong expertise in the following
required core competencies:

•         Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer
Science/Information Systems or Finance, with a minimum 10-15 years relevant
technical and business work experience.

•         Experience and knowledge of business in Treasury, including
understanding of processes and industry practice related to fixed income
portfolios, issuance and derivative transactions.  Experience as a Business
Analyst for a large asset manager, Wall Street bank or major financial
institution is required.

•         Extensive experience in gathering and documenting business
requirements, developing functional specifications, and defining use cases
and test cases.  Experience with the system development lifecycle
methodology.

•         Strong process analysis skills and ability to suggest
improvements for efficiency and effectiveness of solutions.  Ability to
recommend and implement industry best practices.

•         Excellent oral and written communication skills.

In Summary

•    We are looking for a person with strong Business Analysis skills to
support  trading platforms/trade capture applications, portfolio management
systems, liquidity management, and data warehouses/repositories.  We expect
this person to be able to take a high level objective and deliver results
with minimal supervision.  The ideal candidate will work around the
challenges and setbacks that come with every project and deliver the
results on time.  We are therefore seeking a candidate who has a high level
of confidence, maturity, and commitment, and who has demonstrated the drive
to achieve and succeed in previous work experiences.

•    The candidate must have a high level of intelligence, creativity, and
adaptability.  This person will work closely with other technical
professionals in a multicultural environment.  Therefore, the candidate
should have excellent communication and teamwork skills.

•    English is the standard language used at the client headquarters.  All
user, functional, technical and system documentation is written in
English.  Therefore, we expect that this person can write and speak English
effectively.

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

*Total IT Experience in Years:*

*Interview Availability:*

*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

*Skype Id:*

*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.*

*Thanks & regards,*

*Imtiaz*

*IT Recruiter*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.