Hi,

New requirement Project Manager in Bedminister/Middletown NJ

This is the rek and location is below for f2f interview

20 positions

Rate: $50-$53/hr c2c or $45/hr on w2

Duration is minimum 1 year and extendable.

Must Have

  Minimum four years of Project Management experience.  The experience
must be in IT, preferably managing software dev team (versus Business side
PM role)

  Technical background. Knowledge/ Experience in implementing Oracle
and/or OBIEE analytics software will be a huge plus for selection.

  Assertive leader / driver. Able to deal with difficult customers and
work under tight deadlines.

  Experience operating in an AGILE environment, with a deep understanding
of agile development principles.

  Should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.

  Able to manage large, complex projects/efforts.

  In Depth knowledge of PM lifecycle and methodologies – from Business
Requirement thru Deployment thru Post Deployment Support.

Highly Desirable (will favour the case)

  Previous ATT Experience

  Datawarehousing PM experience.

  Any additional knowledge, skill sets, certifications

  PMP certification

 *Thanks & Regards,*

Sam `Suman Bakshi’

SOURCECHIP,INC 7 Rustic Drive,

North Brunswick, NJ – 08902

USA

Email - s...@sourcechip.net

Gmail - 28su...@gmail.com

732-917-4895  - Phone (Skype)

732-875-0233 –e Fax

www.sourcechip.net

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
*REMOVE* in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.