Hi,

We currently have a *6 Months Contract* opportunity for a *Oracle DBA*
*(Pharmaceuticals
Experienced)* with our direct client located in *Berkeley Heights, NJ.*

*Rate : $53/hr on C2C *

·         Senior level Oracle DBA in Windows environment and SQL data load
script professional

·         Experience working with pharmaceutical sales data

*Skills/Knowledge Required: *

·         Proficient in Oracle and SQL Server SSIS package (installation,
data extraction, and data loading) in a Microsoft Windows Server
environment

·         Proficient in automation script creation, debugging, and revision
in various scripting languages (VB, SQL Server SSIS package, Windows
batches, SQL, PL/SQL, etc.), with Microsoft Access databases and flat files
(MDB, TXT, XLS, CSV, etc.) as inputs and Oracle as the output

·         Ability to clearly document load scripts and other data related
processes

·         Ability to effectively communicate with technical and business
team members

·         Proficient with automation in Task Scheduler and system services
related to Oracle on Microsoft Windows Server

·         Proficient with Oracle 10g/11g, querying tools, and client
connectivity (Microsoft Windows ODBC drivers)

·         Familiarity with Microsoft Access 2007, as part of load script
inputs and connectivity to Oracle

·         Familiarity with virtualized Windows server environments and
network storage

·         Familiarity with file compression software such as Winzip and
SMTP email utility such as “blat”

·         Familiarity with SFTP and file encryption/decryption tools such
as GnuPG

This is with our direct client. If interested Please do send across your
resume

If this is of no interest to you we appreciate if you can refer anyone whom
you know would be a good fit

Thanks and Regards,

Jeeva

Take Solutions

Phone: 609-720-1002 x 9325| Fax: 732-875-0448

Email:  *je...@takesolutions.com <je...@takesolutions.com>* |
www.takesolutions.com