Hi There,

Please find the below requirement for my direct end client and let me know
your thoughts.

*Data Analyst II*

*Location: North First St., San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 4+ Months*

*Max Pay Rate: 55/hr c2c*

·         Strong SQL skills required

·         Comfortable working with large datasets from different data
sources (i.e., “Data Junkie”)

·         Experience with Teradata, Hadoop required

·         Ability to create data cubes, and reports/dashboards in Tableau,
Qlikview, MicroStrategy

·         Ability to analyze large amounts of data to present findings to
senior management, root causing issues

·         Comfortable working in a cross-functional team and addressing
ad-hoc requests, ability to prioritize and re-prioritize work based on
changing requests

·         Strong Excel skills needed

·         Working knowledge of statistics a plus

·         Experience with statistical modeling a plus

·         Educational qualifications: Bachelors with 3+ years experience in
analytical role, or Masters in quantitative field with 2+ year’s experience
in analytical role

--

*Thanks,*

*Karthik SVVS**. **Senior Executive** - **Recruitment*

Ness Software Engineering Services

160 Technology Drive Canonsburg PA 15317

Office: (724) 514-3406 | Fax: (408) 792-8094

shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com | www.ness.com