Hi Partners,

We have an urgent contract opportunity with our client in Cary, NC. Please
find below the details. Please share the profile along with rate and
contact information.

 *Title: Remedy Admin*

*Location: Cary, NC*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

 Descriptions:
*Looking  for  Remedy L3 consultant-- Cary North Carolina*

Skills Remedy Action Request System 7.x, ITSM Suite (Incident Management,
Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management and Asset
Management), SLM, SRM and Atrium CMDB

Job Description Provide Remedy administration/configuration and do
development on Remedy ARS based applications - ITSM Suite, SLM, SRM and
Atrium CMDB

Essential Functions Maintenance of Remedy ARS based ITSM Suite, SLM, SRM
and Atrium CMDB
Managing Foundation Data (Create, Update, Delete)
Managing CMDB data model and Asset / CI Audit Log
Remedy Server and Mid-Tier Administration – AR Server Configuration,
Approval Server and Email Engine configuration
Remedy development (workflow objects - AL, Filters and Escalations, etc.)
Remedy data and code migration / deployment
Code review of team members
Remedy Server Installation and applying patches
Performance Tuning of App/Web Server

Integration of Remedy and 3rd party tools

*Regards*

*Dave*

*Profile500 Corp : *

*d...@profile500.com <d...@profile500.com>** I **www.Profile500.com*
<http://www.profile500.com/>

*Specialization in networking & IT Infrastructure  *