Dear Professional,
Please let me know if you would like to move forward with the below
position *@ **emr...@panzersolutions.com* <emr...@panzersolutions.com>

*SQL DeveloperPhiladelphia, PA6+ Months ContractNeed local's*

*Required Skills*SQL Server
Be able to read, write, and revise SQL queries
Experience manipulating data within databases
Willingness and eagerness to learn new technologies
Good communication

*Nice to Haves*Tableau
OBI
SSRS
SSIS

*Role *We are currently seeking a Reports Analyst for one of our clients in
center city Philadelphia. They will be pulling sales data and generating
reports through the use of SQL queries. This person must have extensive SQL
coding experience and be able to read, write, and revise SQL queries. They
should be familiar with manipulating data within databases. This candidate
will also get the opportunity to learn from senior reports developers in
hopes to one day adapt to a more senior role. We are looking for an eager
learner that wants to get their foot in the door with a fast paced career
oriented environment.