*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
Please review the below requirement and let me know if you have anyone for
this position

Android / iOS Developer

Horsham, PA

6-12 months

Job Category(s): Mobile, Developer, Object Oriented Programming,
Information Technology, Software Engineer, Salesforce, SAAS Software, Cloud
Computing

Other Key Search Terms: iOS, Android, Objective-C, Object Oriented
Programing, OOP, SQL, Structured Query Language, JQuery, HTML/CSS,
Force.com, SFDC, Salesforce.com, SaaS, Platform, API’s, Validation Rules,
Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Test Classes

Position Type: Experienced

Relocation Provided: No

Education Required: Bachelors Degree Preferred, Associates or technical
degree.

Technical Experience Required: A minimum of 3 year of general professional
Programming Experience in Mobile Development

Basic Qualifications: Mobile Development, Analytical ability to Understand,
interpret requirements and construct software to fulfill requirements.
Assess details, work independently, and escalate questions for fulfilling
software solutions. Test and write appropriate documentation supporting the
solutions.

Scope of Responsibility/Expectation:

We are looking for a mobile device developer to join our SaaS Business
Applications Team in Horsham, PA.

This individual is expected to have experience programming in iOS
(Objective-C) and Android. This individual is preferred to have
Salesforce.com/Force.com experience. This position is majority technical
development with system configuration, system integration, data conversion
etc. This individual is expected to participate in the development,
analysis, design, user success and implementation of Force.com platform
solutions. They will work with BSA and/or other technical/business and/or
be individually required to formulate technical approaches for Business
solutions.

Essential skills:

iOS

Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C

Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)

Familiar with xcode

Familiar with Swift

Android

Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)

Familiar with the Android SDK

Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system

Familiar with Eclipse

Design

Ability to create professional-looking applications using CSS/HTML

Strength/focus on end-user experience

Common

Understanding of other compiled languages

Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)

Experience of development using web technologies

Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns

Good understanding of HTML5, JavaScript, jQuery, Ajax and PHP

Experience building web and native apps

Excellent debugging and optimisation skills

Main TasksGood Communication Skills; ability to work with Business Teams
and over the phone. Comprehension and reiteration of requirements both
verbally and written form in a clear, concise manner.

Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects; keep development clear
and concise.

Punctual, Thorough and Focused; willing to follow established process.

Preferred: Understanding of the development aspects of the Force.com
Platform. (Standard vs. Visualforce/APEX)

Detailed Reason For Opening

This 100% mobile developer position is critical to fulfill a high-demand
for Business Applications and tools with very aggressive schedules. This
developer will be required to mature his existing mobile development skills
into the Salesforce.com/Force.com programming standards and best practices.
(APEX, VF etc.)Acting as lead iOS and/ or Android developer.

Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework
to support the apps

 Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on
usability features

Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences

Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects

Ability to build software directly from requirements
Ability to write, understand optimize and build Test Classes, Move code to
Production Environments. (Eclipse or other IDE)
​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*