Dear Associates,

We currently have a *6 Months Contract* opportunity for a *SAS Programmer*
with our direct client located in *Cambridge, MA.*

The Statistical Programming Contractor supports statistical programming
activities in the production of the analysis datasets, tables, listings,
figures, electronic submission components, and complex ad hoc analyses.
Depending on experience level, may lead a study.

*Responsibilities: *

·         Does both production and QC programming of SDTM datasets,
analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures, for multiple clinical
trials using SAS software.

·         Ensures standards at a drug program level; integrates data across
multiple studies or drug programs.

·         Works with minimal supervision under the direction of a lead
programmer.

·         Communicates issues to lead programmer or manager.

·         Must meet timelines or communicate proactively and effectively if
timelines are at risk so that plans can be adjusted.

·         Expected to contribute to departmental process improvement
initiatives.

*General Knowledge and Skills: *

·         Able to handle a moderate to large volume of complex tasks with
minimal supervision.

·         Able to handle ad-hoc requests with minimal guidance.

·         Recognizes when negotiating skills are needed and seeks
assistance when necessary.

·         Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication
skills.

*Minimum Educational and Experience Requirements: *

·         Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a scientific
discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science,
IT, Biology, Social Science, etc.

·         Previous SAS programming experience, including SAS STAT, GRAPH
and MACRO.

·         Previous relevant pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience.

·         Extensive knowledge of drug development process and clinical
trials.

·         Extensive knowledge of drug submission requirements, relevant ICH
and FDA/EMEA guidelines, CDISC standards.

·         Open to all levels ranging from 3 to 10 years of
pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience

This is with our direct client. If interested Please do send across your
resume

If this is of no interest to you we appreciate if you can refer anyone whom
you know would be a good fit.

*Please reach me for further  details  @ je...@takesolutions.com
<je...@takesolutions.com>, Ph.: **609-720-1002 x 9325*