Hi There,

This is *Shanmuga Karthik* from Ness Technologies (www.ness.com).

Please let me know if you have any one available for one of our direct
client opportunity in *Los Angeles, CA. *Currently we are looking for great
people for the following opening. Please send your Consultant resumes
to *shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com
<shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com> *for immediate response.

*.Net Integration Developer*

*Los Angeles, CA 6 Months with possibility of extension *

·         Design & implement SharePoint 2010/2013 based Portal and Services

·         Custom Web Part and Workflow development

·         Develop multi-tier web-based transaction processing applications
using Microsoft.NET, HTML5/CSS3

·         Develop integration with IM/AM and other 3rd party applications
using WebServices & iFrames

*Mandatory Technical / Functional :*

·         3-5 years of experience of Web Application Programming experience
on Microsoft SharePoint Portal

·         3-5 years of experience with Microsoft.NET technologies,
including ASP. NET, C#.NET

·         Experience in Restful web services.

·         Experience in developing / working on canonical models

·         Experience in developing connector to different services

·         Experience in developing and maintaining various service calls.

*Preferable Skills:*

·         Experience in developing applications integrating with security
systems (NetIQ or IAM)

·         Strong conceptual knowledge of role, profile, group

·         *Banking Domain experience.*

--

*Thanks,*

*Karthik SVVS**. **Senior Executive** - **Recruitment*

Ness Software Engineering Services

160 Technology Drive Canonsburg PA 15317

Office: (724) 514-3406 | Fax: (408) 792-8094

shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com | www.ness.com