*Dear Sir / Madam,*

Greetings for the day,

Hope you are doing well! I came across your resume online and would like to
see if you were looking for a position right now.  We have the below
mentioned opportunity and I think you would be a great fit for this
position.  Please let me know if you are interested in this position send
me a copy of *your updated word resume, contact details and best time to
reach you. Thanks.*

*Role: Senior Software Developer (C# or Java.)*

*Location: Hadley, MA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Designs and implements new, unit tested, software as well as
maintains and enhances existing software

·         Ensures that code adheres to strict standards and best practices
for accessibility, security, object-oriented practices and performance

·         Actively participates in requirements, architecture, and design
meetings

·         Enjoys a healthy technical debate but knows how to
collaboratively solve problems that move everyone forward

·         Uses logical analysis, theoretical deduction and sound reasoning
to troubleshoot challenging technical and business problems

·         Owns software application(s) and code from development through
operations

·         Writes documentation for both internal and external consumers,
covering design artifacts, code, and fixes

·         Gathers and documents requirements and specifications for new
programming assignments

·         Identifies software issues and presents team leaders with
solutions and future enhancements

*Required Qualifications:*

Demonstrates considerable hands-on knowledge and experience in:

·         Object Oriented Programming and Design; *C# or Java.*

·         *MS-SQL 2008 and/or 2005 or another widely used relational
database*.

·         WinForm development and GUI design.

·         Client/Server development.

Preferred:

Demonstrates knowledge of or experience with:

·         Browser based design tools (ASP.NET), AJAX.

·         Service based applications and an understanding of Windows
Communications Foundation.

·         Agile development

·         XML

·         Crystal Reports

*Thanks 'n' Regards, *

Shiva Sai

459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon, VA – 20170

msh...@idexcel.com I *www.idexcel.com <http://www.idexcel.com/>*

Phone: (703) 230- 2641 l Fax: (703) 880-7584

 lease consider the environment before printing this email.