*POSITION 1: *UI Developer

*Subject:* UI Developer need in MN (Super hot req)

UI Developer

Angular Js , Json, Javascript

Chanhassen, MN

Duration 3 plus months

Rates : DOE

H1s are accepted

*Need only locals to MN*

We have 2 positions to fill

*Please send only those candidates who can do in-person interviews*

*_________________________________________________________________*

*POSTION 2: JAVA (IN DEMANDWARE)*

__________________________________

Please send me suitable candidates according to job description.  Only
CPT/OPT/EAD/GC.  Tell the consultants to represent me as their employer.

I have to submit *4 resumes by 2.00 PM EST Monday on 06/10/2014* at any
cost.

Duration:  6+ months

Location:   Chicago, IL

Responsibilities:

Scope of Responsibility/Expectation:

Web application development in DemandWare eCommerce technology

Design, develop and maintain eCommerce sites for various locales

Develop dynamic web-based applications

Maximize eCommerce conversion across multiple platforms such as web,
mobile, and tablet platforms

Performing regular quality assurance of Motorola's eCommerce storefront to
mitigate critical interruptions

Basic Qualifications:

Years of Experience: 5 years

Bachelors Degree

Preferred Qualifications:

Hands-on DemandWare development experience including the following
technologies:

Java and Javascript programming

Experience using web development technologies such as of HTML5, CSS, Flash
and Ajax

Working with XML files (data imports/exports)

Experience with jQuery library and JSON syntax

Use of Firebug or Web Developer toolkits

Experience with Eclipse IDE

Experience with version control software such as Git or SVN

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*G. ANIL KUMAR*

*IT Technical Recruiter*

*Paradigm Infotech Inc. Email   : recruite...@paradigminfotech.com