Hi ,

Please send profiles to *rich...@svksystems.com* <rich...@svksystems.com>

*Title: SharePoint Administration*

*Location: Golden Valley, MN Duration: 3 Month Contract Initially – Will
Extend beyond*

RESPONSIBILITIES:

• First line of defense before help desk SharePoint bug
help/escalation/documentation. Route / escalate requests to appropriate
parties.
• Act on requests for minor site changes (not requiring programming).
TECHNICAL ABILITIES:

• Must be experienced with SharePoint administration (building sites, site
features, webparts, custom lists, etc.).
• Must have experience creating / modifying SharePoint sites (editing
sites, adding document types, reordering columns, creating views).
• Must have experience with SharePoint security both AD and SharePoint
groups
• Experience with Office and SharePoint integration strongly desired
(OneNote a plus).
• Experience supporting SharePoint end-users desired.
• Familiarity with Site Collection features desired.
• Familiarity with SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Workflows, Nintex, and
InfoPath a plus.
Manager is seeking at least 3 years’ experience
no degree required
Mon-Fri- onsite

Thanks

*Richard*

*IT Recruiter*
*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,

Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
*Contact:* 678-824-7780 | *Fax:* 404-601-9507 |
*Email: *rich...@svksystems.com | *YIM / Gtalk*: *richard05svk*

*Website*: www.svksystems.com

*NOTE **:* If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to
this email with *REMOVE* in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.