Hi,

System Engineer Tier 3/Business Analyst: must have telecom exp Urgent
requirements GA, NJ

Please send me resumes for the following JDs as soon as possible.

Location: Alpharetta, GA or Middletown, NJ

Rate-$45/hr on c2c Max

1.         System Engineer Tier 3/Business Analyst: must have telecom exp

*          Participate and contribute in the entire Business
requirements, system requirements, and the process reviews.

*          Deliverables - HLD, AID

*          Understand & Analyze existing Business Processes, System
interactions, Data flow for various scenarios of the Lead to Cash
scenarios of the legacy and new SBS services offered by AT&T through
the existing Enterprise IT Stack.

*          Provides re-engineered process suggestions to optimize and
improve efficiency in the Business Process and the System interactions
in the process flow and meet the business objectives with cost
reductions.

*          Identifies the impacts on the different parallel programs
due to any change in the existing process, document and share with the
stakeholders.

*          Performs/creates the E2E Data Flow or process flow mapping
of the systems and the interactions in BPMN Notation to development
team to Model and Orchestrate

*          Provides suggestion to create right touch points for the
new tool in the existing Process to address the requirement needs

Interested consultant please apply with copy of Resume in Word Format.
Along with below information

Name-

No#-

Email-

Hourly Rate

Notice Period Required-

Valid visa Status-

Relocation-

Current location-

Regards,Sam

Suman Bakshi

Recruitment Team-SourceChip, Inc 7 Rustic Drive, North Brunswick, NJ - 08902

Email -  s...@sourcechip.net |Gmail- 28su...@gmail.com | Tel:-732-917-4895

www.sourcechip.net |https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi |IM- sbakshi.jobs

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with
a remove in the subject line.