HI All,

please let me know if you have anyone available for the below positions

Please send resumes to ch...@genuineitllc.com

Job Title:

*SAP - DS + BO EXPERT*

City:

San Francisco

State:

California

Rate for *C2C $90/hr*

Duration - one year

   - Responsible of SAP Business Objects environment Administration task
   - Business Objects installations, upgrades and patching including
   Database admin activities
   - Align SAP operations to ITIL corporate government model
   - Achieve objectives address on Target Letters including Local and
   Globlal KPIs
   - Improve operations efficiency implementing time, cost and innovation
   measures
   - Business Objects installations, including upgrades and patching for
   SAP instances and Databases

   - Aim on handling Incident, Change and Problem management Key
   Performance Indicators
   - Detection and prevention of Monitoring events
   - Operational SLA compliance per customer
   - Baseline reporting
   - Customer Service oriented
   - SAP Business Objects and Business Planning and Consolidatio*n*
   - *COMPUTER PROGRAMS NEEDED: *SAP Business Objects XI3.1/4.0 and Tools,
   SAP BO Mobile for iPad
   - 3 to 5 years’ experience in managing SAP Business Objects platform 3.1
   and 4.0
   - 3 to 5 years’ experience in database administration in Oracle, DB2 and
   MSSQL
   - Knowledge management in UNIX or Linux operating systems and MS Windows
   - Knowledge in Infoview, Launchpad, Crystal report, design universes and
   CMC Desirable
   - Domain of Dataservices and related BI services
   - Experience in SAP BW, SAP ECC, SAP BPC, SAP HANA, SAP BO BW
   Integration, SAP Business Objects Reporting Platform, SAP Business Objects
   Web Intelligence, SAP Business Objects Xcelsius, SBO Mobile, SBO Explorer,
   Universe Designer, Single Sing On, SBO Data services or Data Integrator,
   Information Steward, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
   - *SAP BO Certified Consultant*

--

With Warm Regards

------------------------------

CHAVA

GENUINEIT LLC

contact: 512-298-3758

Email: ch...@genuineitllc.com <srika...@genuineitllc.com>, URL:
www.genuineitllc.com

Gtalkid : chava.genuin...@gmail.com

   - in.linkedin.com/pub/chava-anutharang/97/8b8/675/

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused