Our client is looking for a LAMP (PHP, MySQL) Developer in Gaithersburg, MD.

****Need candidate with real time experience and visa copy is must****

*Job Title: -      LAMP (PHP, MySQL) Developer*

*Location: -      Gaithersburg, MD / some Telecommute*

*Duration: -      6 Months plus*

*LAMP (PHP, MySQL) Developer*

*This is a hardcore PHP programming job. Only highly experienced PHP
developers (i.e., writing code, not just using PHP products) would be
appropriate.*

*Company based in Maryland is seeking an advanced PHP, MySQL, Linux
developer for part-time, on-demand development and support work. Company is
seeking long-term permanent relationship with a developer moving towards
higher management team position -- Possible company equity/ownership
compensation in addition to regular hourly compensation.*

*REQUIREMENTS:*

- Advanced OOP in PHP 5+ experience (must be able to navigate and
understand complex and sometimes convoluted code)

- Advanced relational data modeling in MySQL experience, must be able to
understand large relational database with 50 to 70 tables

- Intermediate Linux / Apache experience, must be able to understand Linux
commands, navigation and administration

- Intermediate knowledge of UI design & coding - Javascript (incl. common
libraries), graphic design and implementation in web apps

- Suggest knowledge of Eclipse, MySQL Workbench or console, other tools for
development

- Must be available during regular business hours (EST/EDT) for production
support issues

- Strong preference for those with demonstrable ETL experience using
scripts (stored procedures) and/or tools.

* TO APPLY:*

1. The subject of your message MUST be: " PHP Developer". The mail box is
automated, so please note that other subject lines will be automatically
filtered as spam and will not be considered.

2. Please attach your resume to the message, or copy and paste the text
into the body.

3. If you wish to include a cover letter or introductory note in the email,
this will be considered.

4. Messages with no resume will not be considered in this recruitment.

5. Please include your requested hourly rate in the message body.

Telecommuting OK.

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 713 234 5905        ext(101)

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]