*Technical Lead - Informatica Developer*

18 month contract

The manager said he will try to keep them for forever (which means they
will stay the entire 18 month tenure limit).

*Phone screen and then F2F/Skype/2nd phone screen.*

*Top 3 Skills:*

   1. Technical - Informatica (v9 or later - they have the standard
   version, not advanced),  ability to script in SQL – standard query language
   (they are mostly Oracle and have some SQL), and Excel (pulling in data or
   exporting out)
   2. Lead background – need to know how to explain the how and why to
   other developers and business. Very collaborative with architects, PMs and
   various IT teams including BO developers and report writers, etc.
   3. Excellent communication – he doesn’t care where they are from, but
   communication has to be top notch!
   4. He does really want someone with either healthcare or clinical (even
   better) background, but if we have a total rock star without that business
   background, he will definitely consider it.

*Top 3 Duties*:

   1. Only one really – This person is going to lead the ETL/Informatica
   team in their massive project of building their data warehouse. It’s
   primarily financial and clinical data – lots of tables and sources - ~10Tb
   of data. Being a lead role, this will still be very hands-on with
   development, but, as stated above, they will be working with other members
   throughout IT and often with the business.

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 713 234 5905        ext(101)

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]