Please send resumes to *a*
<vi...@genuineitllc.com>*nurag.genuineit...@gmail.com
<nurag.genuineit...@gmail.com>*

*Web Developer*

*Springdale MD*

*Long Term*

*$50/hr on C2C*

*Overview:*

The Web Developer designs and develops solutions for internal use and is
involved in the entire full software development life cycle including
testing, implementation, deployment, and auditing. Focus of this role with
be to develop a the interface for our BI solution. The role will also
include development of real-time dashboards that measure operational
performance and provide intelligence for decisions, using a combination of
COTS products and custom code.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Design and develop web pages and graphics for our BI solution;
   - Develops in a clean, well structured, and easily maintainable format;
   - Efficiently works as an individual for quick turnaround of
   enhancements and fixes;
   - Ability to write, understand and use clean validated HTML, HTML5,
   XSLT, CSS, jQuery, AJAX;
   - Ability to demonstrate artistic creation of both static and animated,
   buttons, logos;
   - Strong communication and organizational skills, detail consciousness
   and the ability to function quickly in an ever-changing environment are
   musts;
   - Team player capable of accepting and implementing critical feedback,
   as well as contributing critical input to peers. Must work both
   independently and within a small team;
   - Researching and utilizing SEO best practices as it relates to web
   design;
   - Operates effectively as a member of the development team;
   - Able to present ideas and instruction to other employees and teams.

*Qualifications:*

   - 3-5 years of front end web development;
   - Expertise in writing elegant and cross-browser
   HTML5/CSS/JavaScript/AJAX and responsive design approaches and frameworks;
   - Demonstrable Experience with JQuery or other Javascript frameworks;
   - Front end debugging experience using tools like Firebug/Chrome dev
   tools;
   - Demonstrated ability to build fully responsive web sites;
   - Attention to detail, scalability, performance, and maintainability;
   - Must have an online portfolio or demo site with functional examples of
   your work;
   - Experience writing CSS across multiple browsers;
   - Self-motivated, organized, and driven;

--

With Warm Regards [image: images]

*Anurag*

[image: logo_final]

[image: cid:image005.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]  *Certified Women Owned
Business*

Phone:2815767687

Email:* anurag.genuineit...@gmail.com <anurag.genuineit...@gmail.com>*

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]