*Hello,  *

*Hope you are doing great,*

This is Shiva Sai from *Idexcel Inc.* Currently we are looking for a *.Net
Lead *@ *Naples, FL* with Our Client .If interested Please send me
your *updated
resume along with following details.*

*Name                              *

*Phone Number:                *

*E-mail id:                         *

*Work Authorization           *

*Available for F2F             *

*Date available for project:*

*Location (City, State):      *

*Rate:*

*NOTE:* Please ignore this E-Mail if you are not interested / Already
Applied. Thank you.

*NOTE:* *HOT PRIORITY* - the manager is interviewing now

*Role                      : .Net Lead*

*Location               : Naples, FL*

*Duration               : 6 months contract*

We are looking for Subcontractors in .NET Technology for Client at Naples,
Florida (US). JD is below

*Experience: 8 to 11 years*

*Technology: .NET , .NET framework 3.5, MVC framework*

Required Hands on experience on .NET framework 3.5, MVC framework, Knockout
JS framework

Start date Immediate

*Thanks '&' Regards,*

*Shiva Sai*

459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon, VA – 20170

msh...@idexcel.com I www.idexcel.com

Phone: (703) 230- 2641 l Fax: (703) 880-7584