Hi,

Hope you are doing well. I am *James*, recruiter from *SVK Systems*.

Please find the resume of our consultant *Purvi*. She is currently looking
for opportunities on Corp to Corp basis.

*Purvi *is a  Senior SQL BI Developer with extensive experience in Telecom,
Finance and IT Industries.

Consultant Details:

*Name: *

Purvi

*Skill: *

Sr SQL BI Developer

*Experience: *

7+ Years

*Availability: *

1-2 Weeks

*Relocation: *

Open

·         Over *7 years* of IT experience with a strong background in Data
warehousing projects administration, development and three years of *ETL*
experience using SQL Server *SSIS/SSRS/SSAS*.

·         Proficient in Installing *SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/R2/2012* and
configuration of their tools.

·         Solid hands on experience with Data warehousing tools, *Data
Mapping*, Unit Testing, *Migration*, *Conversions*, and Process
Documentation.

·         Estimate, schedule and track *ETL* projects throughout *SDLC*.

·         SQL Server *2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2012 RDBMS* database
development including *T-SQL* programming.

·         Good knowledge in RDBMS concepts, data models, *Star/Snow Flake
Schemas*.

·         Expert in *Extraction, Transforming and Loading* (*ETL*) data
flows using *SSIS*; creating mappings/workflows to extract data from
*Oracle*, SQL Server and Flat File sources and load into various Business
Entities.

·         Hands on experience in installing, configuring, managing,
upgrading, migrating, monitoring and troubleshooting *SQL Server 2012/2008
R2/2008/2005/2000*, Team foundation server *(TFS).*

·         Expert in *TSQL, DDL/DML*, perform most of the SQL Server
Enterprise Manager and Management studio functionality using *T-SQL Scripts*
and *Batches.*

·         Good understanding of system tables in *Oracle 10g* and
performance tuning them.

·         *Expert in *Dash board Reports*, *Cascading parameter*s with
using *SQL server 2008R2.

·         Expert in creating *Indexed* *Views, *complex* Stored
Procedures*, effective
*functions, *and appropriate *Triggers *to facilitate efficient data
manipulation and data consistency.

·         Experience in *DTS,* Bulk Insert, *BCP*.

·         Experience in *implementation* and *support* of SQL Server*
Database Systems*, Reporting Services (SSRS), Analysis Services (SSAS) and
Integration Services (SSIS) built cubes and drill down reports, partitioned
views and large data sets.

·         Experience in writing *Distributed Queries* between SQL Servers.

·         Experience in using tools like index Tuning Wizard, SQL Profiler,
and Windows Performance Monitor for Monitoring and Tuning MS SQL Server
Performance.

·         Experience in creating *Jobs*, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent, and
scheduled DTS and *SSIS* Packages.

·         Experience in creating Reports from *Web Services* and used *MDX*
on *Cubes* to create reports in SSRS.

·         Good Hand on Resolving complex issues and Error Handling in *SSIS*
.

·         Very good knowledge in scheduling and deploying reports on report
manger.

·         Experience in creating reports using *Report Manager 3.0*.

·         Good SQL Server Administration skills including*, Backups*, *Disaster
Recovery Model*, *database maintenance*, user authorizations, Database
creation, Tables, indexes.

·         Extensive working knowledge in *Application testing,* *Data
Modeling,* Data migration, Data Warehousing, and OLTP, OLAP* Database
projects*.

·         Experience with high level of accountability, demonstrated
initiative and innovation and ability to manage competing priorities,
varying workload yet still achieve results.

·         *Self learning ability* and Leadership Quality.

·         A well-organized, goal-oriented, highly motivated effective team
member with excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving
skills.

Looking forward to your reply.

*REQUEST: *Please take a minute and add* ja...@svksystems.com
requirements.

Looking ahead to work with you for better business prospects.

*Consultants Available On - Java |.Net |SharePoint | SQL Server BI DEV/DBA
| ColdFusion | UI / GUI Developer |Remedy | COGNOS | BA | Web Designer
|Qlikview |Tableau | ETL Informatica | QA |*

Sincerely,

*James | *Sr IT Sales Recruiter

*SVK Systems Inc*
(Microsoft & Oracle Certified Partner)
Contact: 678-824-7780
Email: ja...@svksystems.com

YIM / GTalk : james.staffing05

Website: www.svksystems.com

*NOTE:* If you do not want to receive email from me, please reply to this
email with *REMOVE* in the subject. I deeply apologize for the
inconvenience caused to you.