*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great…..*

*Please send resumes to **prave...@genuineitllc.com*
<prave...@genuineitllc.com>

*Role: SR Dot Net Developer*

*Location: Eagan, MN.  *

*Duration: 1-2 years.  *

*Rate is up to 60/hr.  *

I need a candidate with a strong candidate with. *These are all MUST HAVES*:

*1.    **.Net/C#*

*2.    **Strong Javascript development – Do not submit if they only have
page and date validation. Any .js framework exp will help too.*

*3.    **Experience with developing applications that integrate with MS
office.*

*4.    **Strong Unit testing exp.*

*5.    **REST – development in REST webservices*

*6.    **I need a very good candidate.  No mid level or mediocre
candidates.  They will not succeed.*

*7.    **There are more details below but the above are very important.*

*We are looking for a highly collaborative Developer with familiarity in MS
Office integrated applications. Top 3 must have skills: 1. Strong Unit
Testing skills 2. Strong Design Principles, REST MVC Separation of
Concerns. 3. Extensive .NET C# and Javascript Development. Nice to have:
TDD experience. A bachelor's degree is preferred. 5+ years experience is
required.*

Thomson Reuters is looking for an experienced Javascript and C# Senior
Software Engineer to join our core legal technologies product development
team in the Eagan, MN.  We are looking for individuals that want to be part
of a highly dynamic team developing next generation SaaS legal
applications. With the resources of a large organization behind us we are
designing and implementing next generation technologies in a highly agile
environment.

The ideal candidate will:

•Be a highly motivated individual with strong technical skills and great
interpersonal skills.

•Be an energetic self-starter who is comfortable in a team-oriented
environment including the ability to clearly articulate daily individual
accomplishments and blocking issues.

• Contribute in all aspects of an Agile software development process
including: design programming testing documentation quality assurance and
implementation.

•Be proficient in SaaS and web-based applications user experience design
and user interface implementation.

•Have proven experience in Web services databases enterprise middleware and
system interfaces across multiple computing platforms.

•Thrive and grow in a fun startup-oriented team that encourages taking
risks as we work to disrupt the legal technology industry.

•Looks forward to leveraging innovation time to work on pet projects and
special areas of interest.

DESIRED SKILLS (the more the better):

•Advanced knowledge JavaScript JQuery along with .NET Framework and core
Microsoft technologies in (C# ASP.NET ADO.NET WPF and WCF)

•Proficient in Unit Testing as well comfort with Test Driven Development

•Solid understanding of architecture of web applications object oriented
design and relation database design.

•Experience with MS Visual Studio 2013 and Oracle.

•Experience with using Team Foundation Server for source control and other
SDLC functions.

•Experience with large-scale web/SaaS applications with web services.

•Experience with cross-cutting standards: Creating and consuming web
services (SOAP/WSDL REST Web API) XML/XSL/XSD X/HTML.

•Experience with HTML5 IIS7 and Web Services integration.

•Must possess drive for excellence and a get-it-done attitude.

*EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:*

•Bachelor's degree (or higher) preferred

•Experience with Agile software development practices

•Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical
designs

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Business Development Manager
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]

Ph: 281-576-7687

Email:prave...@genuineitllc.com

Gtalk: *praveeth.genuin...@gmail.com <praveeth.genuin...@gmail.com>*