Hello,

My name is Shiva Sai  and I work with Idexcel. I have an excellent job
opportunity for you which may match your past experiences. Please go
through the job description below and let me know if you would be
interested.

reply me at *msh...@idexcel.com*

Rate: 60/hr on C2C

Visa copy is required for H1B

_______

*Role               : Lead developer *

*Location         : Eden Prairie, MN, USA*

*Duration         : 6 Months                                            *

Primary Skills : Java, JavaScript, Angular JS, Groovy Graills

Secondary Skills: Oracle

No. of Positions: 2

--

Thanks & Regards,