*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

Hi,

A very Good Afternoon! Please find below the job description for a Senior
Java Developer and do revert back to me immediately, if you have any good
resource. Have a Great Weekend J

Rate : $70.00 / Hr. C2C.

Duration :  8+ Months.

Location : St. Paul, MN

*Required Skills:*

·         Six engagements lasting more than three months in a
Programming/Development role

·         2+ years’ experience in Java development

*Desired Skills: *

·         Proven experience with all aspects of the Software Development
Life Cycle (SDLC)

·         Any experience with the health insurance programs

·         Three (3) years’ experience with secure coding principals such
as: OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25

·         Proven experience working independently with minimal direction

·         Proven experience showing the ability to communicate effectively
both verbally and in writing

·         2+ years’ experience with:

·         IBM ESB

·         WebSphere ESB

·         FileNet

·         Proven experience, including comprehensive analysis of the
following:

·         EngagePoint Conduct

·         EngagePoint Content, Audit and Notify

·         Java

·         BIRT (template development)

·         Freemarker (template development)

·         XML

·         Xquery

·         IID (mediations development)

·         WESB

·         XSLT

·         SOAPUI

·         TOAD

·         SQL

·         CMIS Workbench

·         DROOLS

·         Event Framework Java

·         JDK 1.6+

·         EJB 3

·         JAX-WS

·         JAXB Drools/MVEL

·         Drools API Maven, Ant

·         UNIX

·         XLS/FO (Appeals Notice)

·         Education or experience with EngagePoint Content, Audit, Notify

·         Education or experience with Enterprise Content Adapter (IBM
tool)

·         Experience with TOAD/ SQL Developer, Soap UI

*Education:*

·         Either a B.S or B.A degree (4 year) [*or *in lieu of a Bachelor’s
degree, resource can have an Associate’s degree (2 year) plus 5 years’
experience in Programming/Development]

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 512 298 3758

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]