*Hi,*

*This is SAURABH  a Recruiter from Technology Resource group, we are the
leading Staffing and a Recruitment Company base out in CA, Currently we are
hiring with one of our client based in*

*.*

*Please send me your resume at ssha...@tresourceinc.com
<ssha...@tresourceinc.com>.*

*So please reply me with your available consultant ASAP.*

*Job Title:Systems Performance Engineer.*

*Location:**McLean VA*

*Duration:**Long Term*
*Mode of Interview:**Direct In-Person Interview *

*Here is The Job Description Given Below.*

*Summary of Need:*

*Systems Performance Engineer*. (*Please Do Not sent Performance Tester for
this*. This is *NOT* a

Performance TESTER Position)

*Manager is looking for someone with a view of performance issues as it
pertains to webservers, databases and codes. Experience with oracle web
logic, sidebase, and sql tuning*

*Responsible for the following. *

*Analyze complex data sets to improve the software and operational
performance of the systems. Driving process improvement by facilitating
experimentation, analysis and adoption of best practices Communicating
complex system dynamics to management as it pertains to performance. Work
with other developers to validate new system features and functionality for
performance. Help to develop tools and models to aid the operational
improvement process Develop and maintain system performance configuration
best practices across a diversity of installed systems The ideal candidate
will have the following qualifications: Undergraduate degree in engineering
or science; an advanced degree in engineering or MBA is desirable
Experience working on system performance and operational improvement
projects. Demonstrated ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
with fluid priorities Strong problem-solving and analytical skills Strong
presentation skills with the confidence to present to operations, technical
teams, and leadership Familiarity with databases, data analysis tools,
scripting languages, and web technologies are preferred*

Thanks and Regards,

Saurabh Sarma | Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 853, Cell:408-826-8378

Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> Saurabhrecruiter12 Fax: 408-884-2409
ssha...@tresourceinc.com| www.tresourceinc.com