Dear Friends/Business Partners,

Hope you are doing good.

Please send resumes to *ch...@genuineitllc.com <ch...@genuineitllc.com>*

We have an urgent backfill positions with our client in *Atlanta Georgia*
Location.

They need SAP Consultant for one of their end customer in Atlanta for a *6-12
month project*. They are ready to pay expenses also for this if the
candidate is non local. *Quote the best rate*

1)     SAP CO consultant strong in COPA, Cost centre accounting, Product
Costing and knowledge in AR and AP

--

With Warm Regards

Chava

*Phone*:Direct: *512-298-3758*, 713-234-5905 * 101  *Email*:
ch...@genuineitllc.com

*Gtalk*: chava.genuineit...@gmail.com   *Linkedin*:
in.linkedin.com/pub/chava-anutharang/97/8b8/675/

   -