Hi ,

Urgent Need: for *LAMP Stack/PHP Developer** @ **Portland ,ME** ,6 +Months*.
Kindly let me know your availability for this project (OR) please refer any
one of your friends / Colleagues looking for the same opportunities. As
this is a very urgent requirement I would really appreciate if I get your
kind response.

Thank you!! Please send profiles to kra...@palni.com

Title : LAMP Stack/PHP Developer

Location : Portland ,ME

Duration : 6+months

*Our client* is seeking an experienced LAMP Stack PHP Developer to join the
development team of our flagship SaaS product. All candidates must have
excellent communication skills, attention to detail, at least *3-5+ years* of
relevant experience, and the ability to multitask in a deadline oriented
environment.  The best fit on this project team will be a well-rounded
individual.

*Required Skills:*

·         Ability to write clean, documented, and reusable code

·         Strong communication and consulting skills

·         Extensive PHP, MySQL

·         Extensive Javascript and JQuery experience

·         Understanding of object oriented programming concepts and MVC
Frameworks

·         Web service development and consumption (REST, XML Feeds, SOAP)

·         Experience with Linux/Ubuntu

*Preferred Experience:*

·         BA/BS in Computer Science (or related field) and/or equivalent
work experience

·         Experience with Agile/Scrum software development practices

·         Experience with PHP 5.5, CodeIgniter 3.0, Laravel, Yii

·         Experience with AWS toolset

·         Bonus points for experience with: Ruby on Rails, Python, Java

*Key Attributes & Qualifications:*

·         Passion to write great code

·         Desire to collaborate with other engineers and team members from
other disciplines

·         Ability and desire to solve difficult engineering challenges

·         Effective when working solo, pairing, and as a part of a larger
team

·         Desire to refactor/debug/clean up existing code in addition to
writing great code from scratch

·         Passion to learn new tools, techniques, frameworks and grow as a
person