Hi Professionals,

Please let me know if you have any local resource for these positions:

*2 separate opening . need person who can go F2F on Thursday . Telephonic
round today.*

*C++ with strong  Database Exp. – NYC, NY *

*C++ with Capital Market – NYC, NY *

*C++ RDBMS developer*

*Candidate has to come for a inperson meeting @ NYC*
 4+ years of experience in developing application in C++/C etc
Exposure to multiple scripting languages - Ruby, Python, Perl etc

Role will involve data intensive operations including report migrations,
data mining/manipulations, query tuning

  *Requirements  *
  Should be comfortable with with reports, complex SQLs, queries etc
  Knowledge of a programming language - Java, C++ , Python, Ruby.
  Thorough knowledge of DB side - Esp DB2/UDB

  Sybase IQ would be a big plus
  Knowledge of Python would be a plus
  Exposure to multiple scripting languages would be a big plus
  Capital Markets experience would be a big plus

Thanks & Regards,

*Raj Yadav*

Email: rya...@sysmind.com

Ph: 609-897-9670 x 2168

Fax: 609-228-5522

SysMind LLC

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]

NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply with 'remove' in the subject heading and your
email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases
to be removed. If you still get these emails, please call us at the number
in the signature.