Hi Partners,
Hope you are doing good,
Have a Look at these  Requirements i have, If you have any consultants for
this Position you can mail me there profiles to my id: *
pav...@promatrixcorp.com
<pav...@promatrixcorp.com>  *

*Feel free to reach me on:**  732-964-1617  * 142 *

*Note: Need only USC & GC who can attend F2F Interview at Client Place for
all the REQUIREMENTS*

*Position: Java Developer*

*Location*: Bellevue WA (Seattle Area)

*Duration*: 2 Months

*Dot NET Developer*

Location: Lancaster, PA

Position Type: Contract

Interview: Phone or Skype to Hire

Title        :  Siebel Admin

Location  : Winston Salem, NC/Somers, NY/ Plano, TX/Chicago, IL

Duration  :  6 Months

Title        :  Sr. Network Security Engineer

Location  :   Westchester, PA

Duration  :    6+ Months

*Position: 1 Sr & 1 Jr/Mid-level Sales Force Administrator *

*Location*: Westchester IL (Chicago Suburb)

*Duration*: 6 Months

*Location: Bensenville, IL*

*Mid - Senior Software Developer (2)*

6-12 Month contract to hire

*Interview Process*: phone, F2F

*2 positions available*

*PeopleSoft Developer with Absence Management and Time & Labor Experience*

*Client: Credo for PHEAA*

Location: Harrisburg, PA

Position Type: Contract – 48 weeks, or until project is completed

* PeopleSoft Project Manager - **Part-Time*

Location: Harrisburg, PA

Position Type: Contract – 57 weeks, or until project is completed

*Principal Open Source Developer - Web Apps - Python*

*Location*: Long Island, NY

*Position Type:* Contract or Fulltime;

* IBM Guardium Consultant*

Location: Harrisburg, PA

Position Type: Contract – one year with possible extension

*PeopleSoft Senior Developer - Enterprise Commercial Software Support
(ECSS)*

*Location: Harrisburg, PA*

*Position Type: Contract with right to hire*

Position Type: initial 6 month contract with a potential right to hire

*Senior CRM Application Development Developer*

*Location: Harrisburg, PA*

*Position Type: Contract with right to hire*

Position Type: initial 6 month contract with a potential right to hire;

*Splunk System Administrator*

*Location: Harrisburg, PA*

Position Type: initial 6 month contract with a potential right to hire

*Thanks&Regards:*
*Pavan K*
*pav...@promatrixcorp.com <pav...@promatrixcorp.com>*
*732-964-1617  *  142*