Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
We have below requirement for one of our client, please let me know if you
have any suitable consultants.

Title: Sr. IT Project Manager( Networking)
Location: TX
Duration: Long term
*Job description:*
·         Ability to apply project management tools and techniques in the
development and enhancement of complex automated and non-automated systems.
·         Ability to schedule and implement large, multi-faceted projects
and tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
·         Ability to lead and direct the efforts of managed services
vendors.
·         Ability to work in a team environment and to promote a positive
climate that fosters cooperation and teamwork.
·         Ability to identify, analyse and develop solutions for complex
problems.
·         Ability to communicate orally and in writing to technical and
non-technical staff.
·         Ability to prioritize and handle multiple concurrent project
tasks, work under pressure, and ensure high-quality deliverables and
outcomes.
·         Ability to identify risks and develop effective mitigation
strategies and/or contingency plans.
·         Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
·         Ability to work with minimal supervision and make sound decisions.
·         Experience with contract monitoring, vendor performance
management, corrective action plans, service level agreement validation.
·         Skill in analysing customer business needs and translating them
into project tasks.
·         Knowledge of the Telecom & Network infrastructure projects.

*Preferred:*

   -  Experience with migration from on-premise infrastructure to cloud
   solutions.
   -  Experience migrating voice communication services from one vendor to
   another.
   - PGMP or PMP certification.

*Best Regards**…**.**..**?*
*Swamy*