Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
We have below requirement for one of your client, please let me know if you
have consultants available.

*Title: Sr. Java/ Angular JS developer*
*Location: TX*
*Duration:  6M*
*Job description:*
·         8+ years of software engineering experience.
·         Strong programming language skill in Java, SQL, JavaScript, etc.
·         Strong programming language skill in *Angular JS and its eco
system for build*, deployment and testing.
·         Great technical and problem solving skills
·         Knowledgeable in various software design patterns and be able to
apply appropriate design patterns to solve business/technical problems.
·         *Proficient in RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc*
·         *Knowledge on Spring Framework 3.2+, Maven / Gradle, and the JVM
preferred.*
·         Team player who works well across different streams (Product
Management, Developers, QA, Operation Team, etc.)
·         Strong written and verbal communication skills.
·         Willingness to work closely with team mates in a Paired
environment.

*Mandatory Skills:*
·         *Anjular JS – 3 Yrs*

*Education*

   -    Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.

*Best Regards**…**.**..**?*
*Swamy*
Genuine IT LLC
Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101,* Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com