Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

Please send updated profiles for the below position.

*Cloud Engineer   *

*NYC – Midtown*

*12 months  *

*Requires a phone and final in person interview*

*Job description:*

As a Cloud Engineer you will be working with a team that has a passion for
infrastructure cloud related technologies. The work involves designing and
prototyping iteratively alongside our AppDev teams.  The end product has to
be robust, functional, flexible, high quality, allows for innovation and
empowers our AppDev teams to deliver solutions quickly to our businesses.

We are looking for someone that is open to learning new technologies, likes
to teach and learn from others, thinks automation first and subscribes to
DevOps principles.

*Required skills:*

·         Openstack experience is a MUST – from a large enterprise
environment

·         Strong background in network, security, storage and DNS

·         4+yrs using Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible

·         Experience using Cloud Mgt Platforms such as Rightscale,
Cloudforms, Scalr and ServiceMesh

·         Experience with Cloud Foundry or Openshift

o   Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
equivalent

o   4+ years working on public cloud like Amazon WebServices, Rackspace or
Google compute.

o   1+ years of experience working on Openstack.

o   Experience using Cloud Management Platforms such as Rightscale,
Cloudforms, Scalr and ServiceMesh.

o   Experience with Cloud Foundry or Openshift.

o   Good understanding of software defined networking.

o   Strong Linux experience.

o   Strong background in network, security, storage and DNS.

o   Excellent understanding of Mysql, MongoDB and RabbitMQ.

o   4+ years of experience using Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible.

o   Solid understanding of Docker & LXC and applicable use cases.

o   Experience with devOps models and is a big supporter of this
movement.

o   Experience with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins.

o   Loves to code in Python, Ruby or any other programming language.

o   Experience working in Scrum or Kanban Teams.

o   Good understanding of Source control systems such as Git, Mercurial or
SVN.

o   Loves working on interesting and challenging problems.

*Thanks & Best Regards*

*Sindu,*

*Oberon IT Inc,*

1404W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-*si...@oberonit.com <si...@oberonit.com>*
Gmail:*sindhuja.obero...@gmail.com
<sindhuja.obero...@gmail.com>*

*Landline:*972-330-4342 ; *Fax:*1-800-218-2820

*www.oberonit.com* <http://www.oberonit.com/>