Hi,

Hope you  are doing good,

We have below requirement for one of our client , please let me know if you
have suitable consultants available.

*Title:  Sr. Cisco Network Engineer/ Voice Network Engineer.*

*Location: TX*

*Duration: Long term*

*Job details:*

·         Looking for *10+ years* of experienced consultants.

·         Certifications are must.

*Skills*

*Years of Experience*

·         Experience with Cisco Unified Call Manager

·         Experience  with Cisco Unity/Unity Connect

·         Experience with Cisco Unified Contact Centre Enterprise (UCCE/CVP)

·         Experience with Cisco routing and switching

·         Experience with the administration of Windows and Linux based
servers and workstations

·         Working knowledge of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), H.323
protocols

·         Experience with Studio VXML applications and Customer Voice
Portal (CVP) scripting

·         Experience with Network and VoIP performance monitoring and
capacity management

·         Experience in developing and implementing modifications to
Agency-wide Automatic Call Distributions (ACD)

·         Experience in developing ICM routing scripts and Studio VXML
applications for ACD’s

·         Experience in configuring telephony applications such as
interactive voice response (IVR)

·         Extensive experience integrating VoIP Applications and Systems
with complex security requirements

·         Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Collaboration
certification (current)

*Prefer:*

   -  Cisco Certified Voice Professional (CCVP)
   -  Cisco Certified Internet Expert (CCIE) Voice
   - Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft
   Project, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint

*Best Regards**…**.**..**?*

Genuine IT LLC

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101,* Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com

Web: http://www.genuineitllc.com/