HI,

Send resumes to sriniv...@xperttech.com . Call after you send resume
to 781-780-2939
Ext: 3055

*Position : .Net Developer/Engineer*

*Location: Wilmington,MA *

*Long Term Contract *

*Requirements:*

We have multiple positions and are searching for people with the following
knowledge and skills:

   - Design and develop advanced planning and control software for fleets
   of mobile robots
   - Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum-based environment
   - A track record of designing and developing high-quality software using
   some of the following:  C#, WPF, WCF, LINQ, Rx extensions, ASP.NET,
   Mobile technologies (Android and iOS) and HTML5
   - Proactive communication, working closely with a creative team
   - Technical design and development experience of complex reporting
   solutions

*Qualifications:*

·         A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline
(Computer Science, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, etc.)

·         We have positions for people starting their careers and for
experienced people

·         Qualified candidates will have experience with Object Oriented
design using C# and/or Java

·         Previous experience working in a team-based environment

·         Qualified candidates will be comfortable working with research
and development as well as engineering and production personnel

   - Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence environment using
   SSIS/SSRS/SSAS

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas Adhepalli.

Sr. Technical Recruiter