Hi,

Hope you are doing good,

We have below requirement for one of our client, please let me know if you
have any suitable consultants available.

Title: Oracle HCM Technical consultant

Location: Denver, CO

Duration: 6 M+

*Job details:*

·         8+ Years of application development experience within Oracle
E-Business Suite.

·         Oracle Development team member supporting HCM modules in the
development of reports, integration, customizations and extensions.

·         Advanced knowledge and development experience within Human
Capital Management such as Oracle Advanced Benefits and Oracle Payroll.

·         The candidate MUST be well versed in either Oracle Advanced
Benefits or Oracle Payroll.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Genuine IT LLC

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101,* Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com