*Hope you are doing well…..*

*Please send resumes to **prave...@hclglobal.com* <prave...@hclglobal.com>

*Role: Data MAPPER Developer *

*Location:** Brooklyn, NY*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Rate: $70/hr on C2C*

*“State Experience Highly Preferred” *

*Looking for GC and USC*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

*Tasks & Duties*

·      Design, code, implement, and build/add new functionality and related
systems as required

·      Create, test, and maintain MAPPER program code

·      Work with MIS staff (e.g., managers, business analysts, support
staff) to plan program code implementation, enhancements, and changes

·      Provide general programming assistance to other MIS
programmers/projects as may be needed

·      Attend and contribute to project planning and project status
meetings as directed by MIS staff

*MANDATORY SKILLS*

*At least 8-10 years of MAPPER experience*

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Accounts Manager
Ph: 248-473-0720 EXT 163